Saturday, November 7, 2009

Catching Up

Well, it seems my last post was in June. That is probably because life got a little (a LOT) crazy starting in July. We found out in early August that we were expecting an addition to the family!!!

So I was feeling pretty lousy for July, August and September. We did manage to go on a family vacation to Melbourne, FL in August - morning sickness and all! Brian and I also celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary by renewing our vows and I turned 40!!! Hopefully, I will be posting a few pictures from these events eventually.

So we started the fall with a great anticipation of finding out about our new little "person" as Ethan calls the baby. On October 29, I had an ultrasound and we found out. IT'S A GIRL!!!

So I have started another blog "That Girl" for the pregnancy photos and the Lord willing, our new daughter's photos. So if I am "missing in action" on this blog again, check That Girl. I am going to TRY to update that one more faithfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment