It was a very happy mother's day. I am so privileged to live in the same town as my precious Mother and grandmother(Gram). I don't even have the words to say all they both mean to me. All the memories of happy times are such a gift that they both have given to me. All the money in the world can't buy parents and grandparents who adore you - it was simply a wonderful merciful gift from God that I received gratefully. I am a very VERY blessed girl to have Mother and Gram as examples of all that a mother should be. I love having this photo of the four generations. May 10, 2009Monday, May 11, 2009
Happy Mother's Day
It was a very happy mother's day. I am so privileged to live in the same town as my precious Mother and grandmother(Gram). I don't even have the words to say all they both mean to me. All the memories of happy times are such a gift that they both have given to me. All the money in the world can't buy parents and grandparents who adore you - it was simply a wonderful merciful gift from God that I received gratefully. I am a very VERY blessed girl to have Mother and Gram as examples of all that a mother should be. I love having this photo of the four generations. May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh, this is so lovely. I wish I had been there, but it's so good to see you all together. I feel like I'm enjoying it as much as if I were there too. 143!
ReplyDeleteWe missed you and the rest of the fam so much, but we read your sweet cards at dinner. Silas, Ethan and Allie all sent Snoopy cards this year! 143 to you too!!
ReplyDelete